1. St. Paddy's Day (almost) Tiki Tom's 1535 Olympic Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA Saturday, March 14th 4:00 to 8:00 PM
2. Walnut Creek/Shadelands Farmer's Market Walnut Creek, CA Saturday, March 22nd 9:30 to 12:30 PM
3. Earth Day Celebration John Muir Historic Home, Martinez, CA Saturday, April 26th 3:15 to 4:00 PM
4. Father's Day Show Ruth Bancroft Garden, Walnut Creek, CA Sunday, June 15th Sculptor Show 11:00 to 2:00 PM __________________________________________________________________________ 5. *4th of July Music Celebration*
*****Band's Full Regular Line Up*****
Saturday, July 4th, Pleaseant Hill Park, Pleaseant Hill, CA
After the parade from 12:30 to 1:30
6.Moraga Farmer's Market Moraga Shopping Center, Moraga, CA Sunday, July 19th 9:30 to 12:30 PM
7. The Solano StrollSolano AvenueBerkeley, CA ` Sunday, September 13th 2 Sets: Noon to 1 PM; 1 to 2 PM In front of Art Thou Gallery at Solano and Neilson
8. The Annual Farewell Tiki Tom's 1535 Olympic Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA Saturday, November 22nd 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
9 Walnut Creek/Shadelands Farmer's Market Walnut Creek, CA Saturday, December 12th 9:30 to 12:30 PM
We invite you to come see us perform in 2015
Ancestral Water is performing with line up changes for some gigs.
The band featured Jack Grady O'Neil on vocals, guitar and banjo, Gerald Turetzky on vocals and drums, bassist Bill Speckart and George Giatzis on vocals and guitar.
The regular Ancestral Water line up will play several major gigs this year*. Full lineup includes Jack, Gerald, Bill, Bryan, Tom and Heidi.